Join us as a volunteer. We’re always looking for volunteers to help us raise community awareness and improve visitor experience at the Center.
Volunteers contribute their time and skills for the Spring and Fall ArtMarts, art exhibits, performances, and fundraisers. And they benefit from the camaraderie of hosting special events at the Center while supporting the Bath House. It’s fun! We generally have several volunteer opportunities:
• Staff Friends’ Information Table during Events
• Host Art Mart Opening Reception
• Help during Art Mart + Silent Auction Weekend
• Host Artists’ Opening Receptions for Gallery Exhibitions
If you’re interested in volunteering for any of these events, please send an e-mail to Volunteer Chairperson, Bridget Jernigan, at email@example.com.
• Volunteers also serve as Ushers for performances of One-Thirty Productions
One-Thirty Productions presents Dallas’s only matinee theater series for seniors at the Bath House Cultural Center. All One-Thirty Productions are held at 1:30 PM — hence the name of the theater company. Ushers may enjoy the production after they have seated all One-Thirty patrons. Use your time to help our guests enjoy their outing and see great theater, too!